For all those at sea, or at home with loved ones at sea:-
- You might feel there is nobody you can talk to about how you feel
- You might be deeply worried about personal problems on board, or at home
- You may or not be a Christian, but you want to understand what the Bible teaches
Extracts from sailors' letters:-
- "I was so pleased to receive your letter and booklet of friends in ports …"
- "Your letter about the Asian Tsunami helped me understand …."
- "I read all the teaching with my new Bible several times to help me teach my wife …"
- "I am so glad to know your friends are praying for me and my wife in our situation …"
- "Thank you for the Bible study course… here are my answers …"
Extracts from the wives of seamen:-
- "I am a housewife married 7 years and we have 3 children. Please pray my husband…"
- "I really thank you for your responding, to my request for the same Bible study my husband did …"